The New Boston Education Foundation was established in 2014 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization to support its local school district by raising funds for innovative educational programs not funded through local, state, or federal taxes.
Establishing the New Boston Education Foundation provides the opportunity for community involvement from individuals, businesses, and civic organizations to support educational programs for the children and staff of NBISD.
The New Boston Education Foundation is committed to providing resources to enhance and improve the educational opportunities for the students and staff at NBISD.
How can I help our students?
All gifts are tax deductible.
- General Donations: cash or pledge donations at any time. Such gifts may memorialize or honor family or friends.
- Planned Givings: Wills, trusts, life insurance, and other options recommended by an estate planner. For further information, contact the Foundation office.
- Annual Fund Campaign: Activities are planned each year to support the Foundation’s programs.
- Matched Giving: Contributions may be doubled or tripled when matched by an employer. Check with your employer.
- “Honor a Hero, Be a Hero”: donations accepted in honor and memory of military services men and women.
- “Old Main Arch” engraved brick: recognize an NBISD student and staff alumni by engraving their name on a brick, which is placed around the original high school building entrance.