All gifts are tax deductible.
- General Donations: cash or pledge donations at any time. Such gifts may memorialize or honor family or friends.
- Planned Givings: Wills, trusts, life insurance, and other options recommended by an estate planner. For further information, contact the Foundation office.
- Annual Fund Campaign: Activities are planned each year to support the Foundation’s programs.
- Matched Giving: Contributions may be doubled or tripled when matched by an employer. Check with your employer.
- “Honor a Hero, Be a Hero”: donations accepted in honor and memory of military services men and women.
- “Old Main Arch” engraved brick: recognize an NBISD student and staff alumni by engraving their name on a brick, which is placed around the original high school building entrance.